The Kansas City Kansas Public Schools Foundation for Excellence offers several scholarship opportunities for high-school seniors in Kansas City Kansas Public Schools.
Annually on April 1; please see website for details.
• Must be accepted as an incoming freshman for the fall semester at an accredited college, university or technical school (please attach acceptance letter to application)
• Must submit high-school transcript (get a copy from your counselor)
• Must submit ACT score (secure a copy from your counselor)
• Must submit two letters of recommendation – one from high-school counselor, principal, or teacher and one from a community member or employer
• Must submit information about school activities and community involvement
• Must have at least 90 percent attendance during the senior year (preferred)