The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF), and NAF are proud to offer financial assistance to outstanding NAF high senior and alumni NAF students attending any two-year or four year accredited college or university. Fifteen (15) scholars will be selected to receive a scholarship of $1,500 for 2020 – 2021 academic school year ($750 per semester) which can only be applied to verifiable costs associated with average tuition and usual fees).
March 9, 2020 11:59 PM EST
- Must be a 2020 graduate high school senior or graduate of a NAF academy.
- Be enrolled full-time as a freshman at a university during the 2020-2021 academic school year.
- Current cumulative grade point average of 3.0 in academy courses.
- Able to demonstrate leadership abilities.
- Able to demonstrate a financial need.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or legal permanent resident with valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551.
- For Incoming Freshman – Provide proof of acceptance into or enrollment at a college/ university as an incoming freshman during the 2020-2021 academic school year.