The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF), and Ford Motor Company Fund are proud to offer financial assistance to outstanding African American male students attending one of TMCF’s 47 publicly-supported Historically Black College and Universities (HBCUs) or a Predominantly Black Institution (PBI). Seven scholars will be selected to receive a scholarship of up to $6,200 for 2020-2021 academic school year ($3,100 per semester) which can only be applied to verifiable costs associated with average tuition and usual fees.
March 9, 2020 11:59 PM EST
- African American male, graduating high school senior, during the 2019-2020 academic school year
- Be enrolled full-time as a freshman, sophomore, junior or senior at a TMCF member-school during the 2020-2021 academic school year
- Current cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Able to demonstrate leadership abilities
- Be a U.S. Citizen or legal permanent resident with valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551
- For an Incoming Freshman – Provide proof of acceptance into or enrollment at a TMCF member-school as an incoming freshman during the 2020-2021 academic School year