The Thurgood Marshall College Fund provides merit-based scholarships to students seeking financial assistance to complete their education. Scholarships are awarded annually to students meeting eligibility criteria. The average award amount is $3,100 per semester.
Deadlines vary by scholarship, please consult website.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Must apply for financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Must attend one of the 47 Thurgood Marshall College Fund Member Schools
- Must be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident with a valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-1551
- Must demonstrate leadership qualities and service experience
- Must be recommended by a faculty or staff member of current school