November 30, 2018
Friday, November 30, 2018
- Tell us about your background – In 500 words or more, describe your most significant achievement? Did you overcome any obstacles or challenges? If so, how? (Required)
- What are your short-term and long-term goals? – In 500 words or more, describe what you would you like to accomplish academically, socially, and/or professionally? How will this benefit your community? What can USHLI do to help you achieve your goals? (Required)
- Optional Essay – What else would you like to share with us that is relevant to your application being selected for this scholarship?
- Portrait Picture – Applicants must submit a recent photograph (high-resolution, color, size: 2.5 x 3.5 ratios, PNG, JPG, or GIF). The picture should be suitable (headshot) for use in any printed literature announcing the recipients. Selfies are not accepted.
- Resume – Applicants must submit a one-page resume in PDF format of their work experience, academic accomplishments, and other relevant information.
- Unofficial Transcript – Applicants must submit the most updated transcript. e.i. (College freshmen please submit your high school transcript). All transcripts must be uploaded as a PDF document in the application.
- Letters of Recommendation – Applicants must submit two (2) letters of recommendation that meet the following requirements: letters should focus on the applicant’s leadership abilities and past academic performance, while also indicating an ability or desire to effectively serve their community. All letters of recommendation are due November 30, 2018.