The National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation grants First-Time Freshman Scholarships to students who will be first-time freshmen who are pursuing studies in restaurant and foodservice-related programs. Eligible applicants include graduating high-school seniors, GED graduates and high-school graduates enrolling in college for the first time.
Please see website.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Must plan to use the scholarship in a foodservice-related program at an accredited college, university, or culinary school
- Must be first-time freshman accepted into accredited culinary school, or in college or university majoring in food service related major
- Must plan to enroll in a minimum of nine credit hours per term for a minimum of two terms for following school year
- Please check NRAEF website for full list of requirements and checklist of materials (link below)