This scholarship provides college assistance to students who are birth mothers who have legally placed a child for adoption any time after 1990.
Ongoing; please see website for details.
Tuesday, January 1, 2019
- Must apply at least three months before the start of classes.
- Must provide proof of full-time or part-time enrollment or intention of enrollment to an institution or trade school.
- Must be drug-free and have a current C (or higher) GPA.
- Must be a birth mother who has placed a child for adoption any time after 1990, and provide verification of the adoption from the adoption professional who handled the adoption.
- Must submit an essay of approximately 400 words.