The music department offers a three-year, full-tuition vocal music scholarship. The award covers tuition only, not books or fees. Also, the award is only for fall and spring semesters (it is not offered for summer semester). Students can be any major, but preference will be given to music majors.
Requirements are the following:
- Students must maintain a 2.5 GPA.
- Students are required to take choir, applied voice lessons, vocal jazz ensemble (depending on fall auditions), and at least one semester of music theory.
- Create a short recording of yourself playing scale exercises (for instrumentalists) or singing "Amazing Grace" or "My Country Tis of Thee" (for vocalists).
- Put the video into a Google Drive or Dropbox link.
- E-mail that link to either: email@example.com (for instrumentalists) or firstname.lastname@example.org (for vocalists).