Presented by the Hmong American Education Fund and donated by Advisors of America, this scholarship program financially supports dedicated Hmong American students in their pursuit of higher education. Successful applicants display commitment to academic achievement and service to community, and demonstrate financial need. Scholarships provide grants of up to $500 to attend college or university of choice, and are non-renewable.
Deadlines vary by scholarship. Please see website.
- Must be of Hmong descent pursuing an education to better himself or herself and others
- Must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident alien
- Must be a high school senior and must have earned or be scheduled to earn a high-school diploma or GED by spring 2020
- Must be accepted full-time to a public technical 2-year college or accredited 4-year college/university for the fall 2020–spring 2021 academic year
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 in a 4.0 scale
- Parents/household must be of middle-class income