GPACAC Student Scholarship 2020
GPACAC awards up to three scholarships to students in the Great Plains each year. The scholarship amount ranges from $500 to $1,000 per student. The award is intended to help pay for tuition, housing, fees and/or books. Scholarship recipients will be notified of the decision by mid-April. This scholarship is a one-time award and will be mailed to your post-secondary educational institution of choice.
The scholarship application is now open and will close on February 15, 2020.
Students must meet all the following scholarship requirements listed below:
- Be a May/June 2020 high school graduate
- Attend high school/home school in Nebraska, Kansas, or Oklahoma
- ACT Composite score of 21 or higher (or SAT equivalent)
- Have a cumulative high school grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
- Complete the application form
- Submit the essay (500 word maximum)
Tell us three things that are important to you. How will these things remain important to you through college and beyond?