GPACAC awards up to three scholarships to students in the Great Plains each year. The scholarship amount is $1,000 per student. The award is intended to help pay for tuition, housing, fees and/or books. Scholarship recipients will be notified of the decision by mid-April. This scholarship is a one-time award and will be mailed to your post-secondary educational institution of choice.
The scholarship application is now open and will close on February 15, 2020.
- Be an active member of Great Plains Association for College Admission Counseling.
- Only nominate one student from their high school each year.
- Submit a maximum of 400 word recommendation on why you have chosen to nominate this student for the GPACAC scholarship.
Students must meet all the following scholarship requirements listed below:
- Be a May/June 2020 high school graduate
- Attend high school in Nebraska, Kansas, or Oklahoma
- Must be planning on attending a 2 or 4 year educational institution, enrolling in the fall following their high school graduation