The American Indian College Fund provides scholarships to American Indian and Alaska Native college students seeking under- graduate and graduate degrees at tribal colleges, nonprofit, and accredited schools.
May 31, 2020
Sunday, May 31, 2020
- U.S. citizen or Canadian eligible to attend college in the U.S. under provisions of the Jay Treaty;
- Enrolled in a certificate, associate, bachelor’s, or graduate program at an accredited tribal, public, or private (non-profit) college or university;
- Full-time enrollment (Full Circle applicants only);
- Registered as an enrolled member of a federal or state recognized tribe, or a descendant of at least one grandparent or parent who is an enrolled tribal member. Alaska Natives may use Native Corporation membership. Learn how to prove descent or trace Indian ancestry.
- At least a 2.0 cumulative GPA. Your scholarship may require a higher GPA to maintain eligibility. (Students attending TCUs with less than a 2.0 GPA may be considered for Tribal College and University scholarships; however, each TCU makes this determination individually.)
For more information about the American Indian College Fund scholarships, please contact a member of the Student Success Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 800-776-3863.
Current College Students