FULL CIRCLE SCHOLARSHIP
The American Indian College Fund provides scholarships to American Indian and Alaska Native college students seeking under- graduate and graduate degrees at: – Tribal colleges & universities – All nonprofit & accredited schools:
- Tribal colleges and universities
- All non-profit & accredited schools
HOW TO APPLY:
Here are the basic items that you will need to apply for the Full Circle Scholarship:
|Digital photo – Upload a digital photo that’s at least 1.5 MB in size. We share photos with donors, so please ensure it looks professional. Read more in our Application Photo Q&A.|
|Tribal Affiliation – Upload a copy of your proof of tribal enrollment (ID or CIB) or descendency by submitting your parent’s or grandparent’s proof of tribal enrollment along with your birth certificates that proves descendancy.|
|Transcripts – Upload your most recent college transcript. (unofficial transcripts are accepted). High school students should submit transcripts or GED scores.
May 31, 2020
- U.S. citizen or Canadian eligible to attend college in the U.S. under provisions of the Jay Treaty;
- Enrolled in a certificate, associate, bachelor’s, or graduate program at an accredited tribal, public, or private (non-profit) college or university;
- Full-time enrollment (Full Circle applicants only);
- Registered as an enrolled member of a federal or state recognized tribe, or a descendant of at least one grandparent or parent who is an enrolled tribal member. Alaska Natives may use Native Corporation membership. Learn how to prove descent or trace Indian ancestry.
- At least a 2.0 cumulative GPA. Your scholarship may require a higher GPA to maintain eligibility. (Students attending TCUs with less than a 2.0 GPA may be considered for Tribal College and University scholarships; however, each TCU makes this determination individually.)