The Wichita State University College of Applied Studies announces the Doris and Ralph Klose Scholars Day for high school seniors who declare a major in math or science teacher education at Wichita State University. Winners of the scholarship will be offered a financial aid package that may include various scholarships. The Klose Scholarship, up to $20,000, covers the average cost of tuition books and fees during their junior and senior year.
November 1, 2018
- Be a current high school senior
- Have a minimum high school GPA of 3.50 or
- Have a minimum ACT composite score of 24 or a 1160 on the SAT or
- De in the top 10% of your class
- Declare a major in math or science teacher education program